Realtors and Estate Management
Contact Person: J. Mark Kasper.
Across America Real Estate Network, established in 1994, provides buyers and sellers of real estate the opportunity to openly communicate their needs with their real estate broker.
WHY USE OUR AGENTS:
1. The comfort level in the working relationship between the client and agent is immediately higher because of our expertise in providing referrals.
2. Our agents are knowledgeable of all the things that are important to you: neighborhoods, cultural/entertainment areas, gay-friendly mortgage lenders, community organizations as well as religious and social activities.
3. Our network of brokers helps to keep gay dollars in the gay community, creating monetary interchange, which stimulates both profit and non-profit groups in our “family.”
The sale or purchase of a home represents one of the largest transactions most consumers will ever make. You need to work with a full-time professional Realtor that you feel comfortable with, that communicates with you and shares your goals. Contact me directly to find out how I can help you and don’t forget to ask the 10 different ways I can help save you money when you are buying or selling your home.
Realtor, GRI, CRS
A native Rochesterian with a lonog family tradition in real estate.
Licensed Broker for over 25 years;
Joined REMAX PLUS in 2012;
Member of the National Association of Realtors and the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors;
Recipient of Sales Master & Sales Master Gold Awards for high sales volume;
Graduate Realtor Institute Certification (GRI);
Recipient of Pinnacle Award
Outstanding Performance Award ERA Franchise 2003-2011
For all your real estate needs. Specializing in real estate in Monroe County and surrounding areas.
Over 30 years combined experience in Rochester Real Estate! Get a FREE Staging consultation with your listing.
proudly serving Rochester’s GLBT Community.
As a Member of the Rochester LGBT Community, honored to serve your Real Estate Needs with extra attention to detail and always “Going the Extra Mile for You”! Please Call me today!
* Kim is a full-time sales agent servicing buyers and sellers throughout the Greater Rochester areas
* Community Involvement: Active and dedicated Foster Parent for Monroe County 4+ years
* Dedicated professional with over 10 years experience meeting and exceeding clients needs
* Master’s Degree in Social Work helps me to provide you with sincere, honest and timely communication
* Advanced technology and extensive marketing capabilities provide for a more smooth transaction from start to finish
* Skilled negotiating allows me to help you obtain the most favorable transaction whether buying or selling